· U360 is designed for students enrolled in business, economics, environmental, sustainability and/or liberal arts programs.
· This is a team program, and each year 3-8 students will be accepted for a school’s team (or for a multi-school cohort team when available and appropriate).
· The program is 7-8 hours/week, which includes team trainings, workshops and weekly meetings, and independent research, outreach, and interviews with businesses. Students create their own schedule and work remotely outside of the mandatory group time. (The workshops and team meetings will be scheduled once the team is formed, in order to accommodate every student’s schedule.)
· Students are required to attend all workshops and the weekly team meeting on campus or via video conference.
· This is an unpaid internship, but students can earn university credit for participation. Ideally, the internship takes the place of a class in the student’s schedule, and is not being done on top of a full course load.
· U360 is a two-semester internship; the program starts the first week of the fall semester and concludes on the last day of the spring term; excluding all university holidays, breaks, and final exam periods
· Applications are accepted from January 1st through May 15th of the semester prior; Select applicants will be interviewed and the internship job offers will be made during the first half of the summer
· Sophomore and higher undergraduate students are eligible
· Basic computer skills (specifically Microsoft Office programs and online platforms) are required
Additional skills and experience preferred:
· Ability to work independently and manage time effectively
· Ability to listen and communicate effectively
· High level of comfort contacting and interacting with people in the community (in person, over the phone, and via email)
· Strong interpersonal skills
· Attention to detail
· Interest in business and/or sustainability
Instructions for applying:
· Submit current resume with a cover letter and three references (name, relationship, email address, and phone number) to Lora Winslow, U360 Program Manager, at email@example.com. NOTE: at least one reference must be a professional reference.
· Complete this online questionnaire: http://goo.gl/forms/DFB3gWbSj9