Looking for Film/Video/Communication majors to help with a small video project for the nonprofit – The Arc of Opportunity. Great opportunity to give back while building your portfolio.
- Final product will be a 10 minute video used for recruiting purposes.
- Video will capture a day in the life of an employee at our agency.
- Project work to be done onsite at our location on Main St. in Fitchburg during the hours of Monday to Friday 8am to 4pm
- Flexible regarding number of hours each week but hours must be consistent and within the days times stated in previous bullet.
- You will work with a fun group in the HR department and receive guidance from the Recruiter and Marketing staff.
- Final Video must be completed by May 1, 2019.
About The Arc of Opportunity:
The Arc serves people with disabilities and other similar service needs assisting them be as independent as they can be in order to live a full, active and integrated life as valued and contributing members of the community.
Our mission is to create and support lifetime opportunities in the community for individuals with disabilities and their families to reach their fullest potential by providing advocacy, education, employment, residential, and recreational services to enhance quality of life.
Interested? Have questions? Contact – Patty Fields, Recruiter @ The Arc. (978)343-6662 ext 1037 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org