Helpdesk/Support Administrator – Help Desk Coordinator
The Helpdesk/ Support Administrator will provide immediate assistance (in-person, by phone or email) to users, support personnel and IT staff in an effort to achieve the highest customer satisfaction and minimize the impact of IT related problems. The Helpdesk/ Support Administrator must be a motivated team player that can see projects to completion, work independently, and be willing to assist other staff in areas not specific to their duties.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Analyzes, troubleshoots and resolves software & hardware issues for Sterilite’s users (Some examples: Windows 7/8/10, MS Office 2010-2016, pc hardware & peripherals)
· Processes IT equipment/hardware and software delivery and installation requests for all Sterilite facilities
· Engages, delegates and coordinates with other IT Team Members for issue resolution and support as needed
· Maintains communication with Sterilite’s users, keeping them informed of the status of their request and follows-up with users to ensure that requests were completed to their satisfaction
· Manages the IT Helpdesk ticketing and knowledgebase system, utilizing the system to record, assign, track, close, and analyze all IT Helpdesk requests
· Administers Active Directory and MS Exchange Servers with user updates – including mailbox and user account additions/deletions
· Maintains IT equipment and spare parts inventory
· Maintains IT inventory records including receiving procedures, asset tagging, and periodical physical inventories at all Sterilite locations
· Makes recommendations for process improvements and technology changes
· Isolates recurring problems and ensures that troubleshooting efforts are completed until permanent solutions are found
· Complies with all company policies and procedures
· Maintains a favorable working relationship with all company employees to foster and promote a cooperative and harmonious working climate
· After-hours remote help on a rotational basis
· Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
· Demonstrated ability to actively listen to customer problems conveying commitment toward finding a timely resolution of the situation.
· Demonstrated ability to read, analyze, and interpret moderately technical documents, work orders, invoices, instruction sheets, and customer communications.
· Demonstrated ability to compose clear and concise written communication.
If interested, apply online at www.sterilite.com.