Attention college students in the Fitchburg area. Are you enrolled in Human Services, Psychology, Sociology, Medical or similar programs?
The Arc has position that will help you gain excellent experience while earning a paycheck and have the opportunity to take advantage of excellent benefits including tuition reimbursement.
The Arc Benefits:
· Steady, consistent work schedule
· Health & Dental Insurance
· Vacation and sick leave, paid holidays
· 401K and Tuition Reimbursement
· Life insurance, short and long term disability insurance, and 401K. Advancement opportunities
About the Position:
In this role you will work as part of a team to assist five individuals with a range of disabilities including Acquired Brain Injury (ABI), Parkinson, Autism, and Down syndrome.
You will support individuals on daily activities such as:
· Cleaning, laundry, meal preparation, grocery shopping.
· Transfer, change, shower assist with toileting and all personal care needs of the individuals supported with disabilities.
· Implement Individual Support Plans.
· Assist individuals with disabilities with medication administration.
High school diploma or GED is required, experience in relevant field such as CNA, HHA, PCA preferred.
Valid driver’s license.
Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
Position Schedule: Sunday (9am to 3pm), Monday, Friday, Saturday (3pm to 11pm)
Questions? Contact our recruiter, Patty Fields at (978)343-6662 ext. 1037
Learn more about The Arc at www.arcofopportunity.org/hiring
The Arc of Opportunity is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce. Applications from women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and veterans are strongly encouraged.
The Arc of Opportunity North Central Massachusetts is a smoke free workplace and campus.