BSC Group, an interdisciplinary consulting firm with headquarters in Boston, MA, is seeking a full- or part-time summer intern to travel to various project sites in Massachusetts (80%) and Connecticut (20%) to photograph completed roadway, park, and land development projects. The intern will then edit the photos for use on the firm’s website and collateral material. Some portrait photography will also be required. The intern will report to the Director of Marketing, from whom he or she will receive project assignments. Work schedule is flexible with an anticipated start of late May to early June through August. This is a paid internship.
Requirements for this position include:
– Candidates must be pursing a Bachelor’s Degree in Photography
– Valid driver’s license with clean driving record
– Ability to travel to project sites in MA and CT
– Ability to take direction well and follow through with assignments on a timely basis
– Good communication and interpersonal skills
To apply, please submit a resume, cover letter and examples of relevant course work to email@example.com
No telephone calls, no recruiters, please.
BSC is proud to be an AA/EEO employer. Women, minorities, veterans and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.